Thursday, May 3, 2012

St. Jude Novena for the Healing of Relationships




St. Jude Novena for  the Healing of Relationships

Saint Jude, we have problems in our relationship. Beg almighty God to give us the light to see ourselves and each other as we really are. Help us to grow daily in self-knowledge and mutual love while at the same time developing our potential to love and be loved. Help us, saint Jude, to seek and root out every manifestation of selfishness, vanity, and childish self-seeking-- those hidden enemies of love and maturity, Show us that by learning to love and being filled with love, we may complement and nurture each other as we share our lives together.

1 comment:

  1. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete