Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prayer To Our Lady Of Manaoag



Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, 
Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in 
Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron 
of the Province of Pangasinan, 
and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, 
banished in this alley of tears, 
look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, 
who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. 
Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, 
but intercede for me before 
thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death. 
Amen.

VIRGIN OF MANAOAG, Pray for us.
(ask most important favor)

After asking favor, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary's and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

Thank you Virgin of Manaoag for interceding for me. For helping me ask  God to answer my prayer. thank you for all your help. -LM

3 comments:

  1. It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other. See the link below for more info.

    #throne
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mother Mary, i am going for interview on 27th Aug as ASM.
    Mother Mary i need your help to pass all the rounds perfectly and smartly. Get selected for the job. Mother Mary bless me. I answer them with confidence and in documents their will be no problem.
    Mother Mary please help me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful.

    Sol
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete